Océ PlotWave 365
The Océ PlotWave 365 produces robust, high quality, all-weather-proof technical documents securely, cost-effectively and simply. This black and white multi-function device comes with additional capabilities to the 345 model, making it ideal for growing businesses.
- Professional output, including copying and colour scanning thanks to Océ image Logic and new Diazo copy mode
- Superior quality with 600 x 1200 dpi pico-technology for sharp details and smooth grey areas
- Excellent large format print efficiency, consistently producing 6 A1/D-size sheets per minute and two-fold folding
- Enhanced productivity with instant start-up and print using Océ Radiant fusing and more powerful Windows 8 POWERsync controller
- Increased flexibility with printing to and from cloud systems, USB sticks, mobile devices and now 'scan to and print from' Active Directory. Advanced Wave connectivity integrates with Océ and third party software.
- Simple to use with the best-in-class Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface, now with uniFLOW
- More flexible output, connecting to a two-fold folder
- Improved security through FIPS compliant features and disk encryption
- Human and eco friendly design, including silence in sleep mode and intuitive, tablet-based control panel, energy efficiency and super low ozone emissions
- Convenient size based on a single footprint design and space saving ergonomic top stacker
Schau dir doch Canon Océ PlotWave 365 genauer an
Great speed and productivity, anywhere, any time
The Océ PlotWave 365 comes with enhanced workflows and delivers instant productivity wherever you are working and whatever kind of document you need, freeing you to make the most of your day. Using a WiFi router you can use your smart phone or computer to get your technical files from the cloud or send a print request to your printer using Océ Publisher Mobile, ideal for when you're out on site.
Thanks to our award-winning Océ Radiant Fusing technology you can get started quickly, with sleep to print in just 40 seconds, which saves you an hour a day and cuts energy costs in half, compared to conventional printers. For added productivity you can scan while printing and copy while printing.
Great results, easily achieved
The Océ ClearConnect 10-inch touch screen works like a tablet, for immediate usability. Plots are collated and stacked at an ergonomic height on the Top Delivery Tray, which stacks up to 50 sheets. The online folder option saves time too by generating quality two-fold documents automatically.
Increased security and outstanding document durability
Like the entire award-winning Océ PlotWave series, this multi-function device is made for the professional CAD environment. It produces high quality black and white documents that look consistently great and are resilient enough for intensive off and on site use, thanks to our water-fast prints and next generation print quality. Enjoy colour scanning too, with fewer wrinkles.
Cost-effective output by design
We keep your operational costs low with a hard working construction that outlasts many comparable systems, along with features such as energy efficiency and Océ Radiant Fusing.
Compliant security to inspire customer confidence
We include the latest FIPS 140-2 security features, supported by an embedded Windows 8 platform and POWERsync controller to protect private in
Erfahre mehr über Canon Océ PlotWave 365, die Funktionen und Möglichkeiten.
Produktbilder nur zur Veranschaulichung. Bestimmte Funktionen sind optional. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in den technischen Daten zum Produkt, oder wenden Sie sich an Ihren Canon Ansprechpartner.
- Océ PlotWave 365