Combining high-end image quality with the security and versatility of dual-format recording, the XF200 is built for HD content creation. Compact and lightweight, it's ideal for any kind of user.
- 20x, f/1.8 wide-angle zoom lens for amazing long-distance shots
- HD CMOS Pro sensor provides outstanding image quality, even in low light
- Compact, lightweight design, with 3-ring lens operation and rotatable grip
- OLED display and 1.23m dot viewfinder enable precise monitoring
- Share content easily via built in Wi-Fi or Ethernet; record proxy files directly to other devices
- Dual format recording: broadcast standard 50Mbps MPEG2 codec, plus MP4 recording in HD or SD
- Wide DR gamma helps to avoid over-exposure
- 4 channel audio recording; 2 XLR inputs
- Infrared shooting mode, with enhanced IR lamp
- Capture GPS location data (optional accessory)
Schau dir doch Canon XF200 genauer an
Advanced Canon imaging system
The XF200 features an advanced camera system capable of providing outstanding images and the responsiveness to deal with all kinds of shooting situations. A 26.8mm wide-angle lens with 20x zoom gets you closer to the action, while Dynamic Optical Image Stabilisation compensates for shake in 5 directions to provide ultra-steady images.
A Canon HD CMOS Pro sensor combines with the DIGIC DV 4 processor to deliver stunning picture quality - even in low light - as well as outstanding dynamic range and realistic colour reproduction. Wide DR Gamma helps to reduce over-exposure, whilst an infrared shooting mode means the camera can easily be used at night - ideal for the wildlife videographer.
Picture quality is complemented by advanced audio functions, with 4-channel Linear PCM audio recording supported.
Comfort and precise control
Compact in size, unobtrusive and a pleasure to use thanks to its 3-lens ring operation and rotatable grip, the XF200 also provides impressively high quality monitoring options. An OLED screen with a 1.23m dot resolution is easy to view, even in bright sunlight, offering better response times, definition, contrast and colour reproduction than LCD equivalents. A sizeable 1.14cm (0.45") 1.23m dot EVF can tilt up to 68° to accommodate different shooting positions.
Versatile recording options
The XF200's dual format recording feature provides flexibility, speed and data security. Footage can be captured simultaneously in two different formats, providing instant back-up and alternate delivery options. Full HD images can be stored on two CF cards using a broadcast standard 50Mbps MPEG2 codec, whilst an MP4 version can be saved to an SD card in either Full HD or a lower resolution - ideal for rapid file transfer in applications such as news gathering. It's even possible to stream low resolution proxy files directly to another device such
Erfahre mehr über Canon XF200, die Funktionen und Möglichkeiten.
20fach optischer Zoom
Steuerung über WLAN und direktes Teilen
MXF 50 Mbps
MP4-Aufzeichnung mit 35 Mbit/s
Canon Professional Network
Canon bietet Profifotografen und -Filmern sowie Fotofreunden auf der ganzen Welt Inspirationen, Weiterbildung, Produktinformationen und aktuelle Neuigkeiten.